Tue, Jun 18|
Grady's Snack N Dine
Nanny Elevation Brunch (2)
The Nanny Mom will be hosting an exciting Nanny informational brunch!
Time & Location
Jun 18, 2019, 12:00 PM – 4:00 PM
Grady's Snack N Dine, 18147 Harwood Ave, Homewood, IL 60430, USA
About the event
The Nanny Mom will be hosting an exciting informational brunch to help educate nannies & sitters. You don’t want to miss connection day!
We will provide knowledge in this amazing field of expertise which will help participants discover and utilize the necessary tools to succeed in any environment. We will have some amazing guest speakers!
T. Dawkins (labor & delivery RN) Speaking on Newborn care & Safety
M. Sheppard (Special Needs Professional Educator) working with special Needs
R. Stephenson (Pervious Academic Instructor, Nanny and Agency Owner)
- Importance of newborn care.
- How to academically guide during early childhood and elementary school stages.
- Importance of emotional, social and academics for our Special needs babies.
- How to identify your needs to be the best caregivers/selecting the best family for your needs.
- Organizing a household effectively.
- The importance or nanny family contracts and selecting the best families for your needs.
Come network, eat and have fun with some amazing nannies and speakers too!
Non refundable Nanny Brunch Ticket$20.00